The Airway: The View from the SLP Perspective
Presented by Eric Blicker CCC-SLP.D, BCS-S
$197 for Speech-Language Pathologists
Course available from October 26th, 2021 to October 26, 2026
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- Learners will describe relevant anatomy in the nasal cavity, pharynx, and larynx.
- Learners will identify common anatomical variants in the nasal cavity, pharynx, and larynx.
- Learners will identify structural anomalies that may be viewed during trans-nasal endoscopy.
- 0-15 minutes: Introduction
- 15-60 minutes: Normal Anatomy of the Nasal Cavity, Larynx, and Pharynx
- 60-105 minutes: Anatomical Variants of the Nasal Cavity, Larynx, and Pharynx
- 105-150 minutes: Laryngeal Anatomy Changes from Intubation Trauma
- 150-225 minutes: Reflux Related Anatomy Changes in the Larynx, Pharynx, and Trachea
- 225-270 minutes: Reflux Related Anatomy Changes in the Ears and Nose
- 270-300 minutes: Reflux Related Anatomy Changes in the Esophagus
- 300-345 minutes: Head and Neck Cancer Anatomical Changes in the Larynx and Pharynx
- 345-405 minutes: Anatomical changes in the airway related to tracheostomy tube placement
- 405-435 minutes: Vocal Fold Lesions
- 435-455 minutes: Vocal Fold Dysfunction
- 455-480 minutes: Q & A
Eric Blicker CCC-SLP.D BCS-S is a speech language pathologist. Dr. Blicker has Board Certification in Swallowing Disorders and Clinical Doctorate Degree both since 2008.
- Speaker fees from “Medical SLP Education”
Additional Info and FAQ:
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy and attend the full webinar to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be emailed to you after the presentation. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion within 48 hours. You have 14 days to complete the test.
If you'd like to earn ASHA CEUs for the presentation, we can report your completion to ASHA. ASHA CEUs are awarded to those that meet eligibility criteria by the ASHA CE Registry upon receipt of the ASHA CEU Participant Form from the ASHA Approved CE Provider.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslped.com/cancellation-policy/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com
Register Here for
The Airway: The View from the SLP Perspective – Recording