Stop the PO Trial Madness: Evidence-based Clinical Swallow Evaluations – Recording
Presented by Kelly Caldwell, MA, MS, CCC-SLP
$297 for Speech-Language Pathologists
COURSE AVAILABLE DECEMBER 13, 2021 to DECEMBER 13, 2026
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- Identify benchmarks on the Change Journey for clinical practice
- Describe components of a clinical swallow evaluation (CSE)
- Discuss clinical realities that influence per os (PO) intake and CSE tools
- Integrate CSE tools for specific patient populations
- Determine next steps to implement change in clinical practice
- 0-60 minutes: The Change Journey in clinical practice
- 60-180 minutes: Super-skilling the CSE
- 180-210 minutes: Break
- 210-330 minutes: Super-skilling the CSE, continued
- 330-390 minutes: Clinical Realities
- 390-450 minutes: Integration into a CSE for specific populations
- 450-480 minutes: Break
- 480-540 minutes: Implementing change and use it on Monday – LIVE with Q and A
Kelly Caldwell is a Speech-Language Pathologist at a Voice Clinic in Anderson, SC. She earned her Master of Arts in Teaching- Music Education from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders degree from East Carolina University. Special interests include functional dysphagia, dysphonia, and upper airway disorders. Outside of the clinic, Kelly enjoys mentoring SLPs on the Med SLP Collective. She is currently serving SCSHA as the Vice President of Government Affairs.
- Speaker fees from “Medical SLP Education”
- Salary from AnMed Health and Prisma Health Upstate
- Consulting fee from the Medical SLP Collective
- South Carolina Speech-Language Hearing Association – I am a professional member of the organization, and serve as Vice President of Government Affairs.
- Dysphagia Research Society – I am a member of the organization.
Additional Info and FAQ:
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy and attend the full webinar to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be emailed to you after the presentation. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion within 48 hours. You have 14 days to complete the test.
If you'd like to earn ASHA CEUs for the presentation, we can report your completion to ASHA. ASHA CEUs are awarded to those that meet eligibility criteria by the ASHA CE Registry upon receipt of the ASHA CEU Participant Form from the ASHA Approved CE Provider.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslped.com/cancellation-policy/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Here for
Stop the PO Trial Madness: Evidence-based Clinical Swallow Evaluations