“This was a great course! Lots of information! Great clinical information backed by research. Applicable to daily practice. Would recommend to anyone who completes clinical swallow evaluations." - Jenny Howard
“This course was amazing. I was blown away by how much information was included. Kelly presented the information in an easy to learn format. This is a course that you come away with functional resources to implement in your facility right away.”
Stop the PO Trial Madness: The CSE is More Than Aspiration
Join us for “Stop the PO Trial Madness: Evidence-based Clinical Swallow Evaluations,” an evidence-packed and clinically applicable journey that will skyrocket your dysphagia assessment skills and boost your ability to implement change in your facility. This is a recorded course.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The evidence-based components of a clinical swallow evaluation
- The clinical realities that influence PO and CSE tools
- Super-skilling the CSE
- How to integrate CSE tools for specific patient populations
- How to determine the next steps to implement change in clinical practice on Monday.
Here are 3 ways your clinical practice will change:
- Supercharge your CSE documentation with copy and paste templates.
- Know which clinical observations during the CSE actually mean something (and the evidence behind it)
- Create your own “change map” to implement new CSE tools by Monday.
Get excited, my friends! This deep-dive is probably the most relevant to SLPs who work with dysphagia across all settings- regardless of access to instrumentals!