Dr. Jones is offering her never-been-done-before 8-hour course titled “Show Me the Numbers: Using clinical data to quantify swallowing.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- An introduction to quantifiable data collection specific to dysphagia.
- Different patient-reported outcomes and where to access them.
- Clinical bedside measures.
- Modified barium swallow study measures.
- FEES measures.
- Pressure and EMG measures.
- Other swallowing measurement devices that exist.
- Considerations and caveats to clinical data.
Here’s how your dysphagia practice will transform:
- Know which freely accessible tools and techniques exist, where to find them, and how to use them.
- Replace subjective observations with replicable data that mean something.
- Confidently direct your dysphagia therapy towards better outcomes with measurable data