Continuing Education Group Discounts
Group discounts are available for any course offered on our website for easy access to groups and organizations.
No subscriptions or memberships are required.
- 3-9 course registrations = 20% off
- 10-29 course registrations = 35% off
- 30-49 course registrations = 40% off
- 50 or more course registrations – request a quote for custom discount
Example: 5 MedSLPs x 3 MedSLP Ed Courses = 15 course registrations = 35% off total cost of courses for organization.
- Designate a Group Point of Contact to submit a course list with the SLP Registration information for each course requested.
- The MedSLP Support Team will send you an invoice that can be paid online or by check by your organization.
- After the order is completed, Course Codes will be sent to the Point of Contact to distribute to each of the group members with registration instructions.
- Participants then register for their own account and use the course codes to access the courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Course Code?
A course code is basically a one time use coupon code that a participant in your group can use to access the MedSLP Ed Course that was purchased in your group purchase. It is entered at the final checkout for the designated course.
Can the group take the course together or does it need to be taken individually?
That is completely up to your group! You can purchase registrations for one course and take it as a group or you can purchase registrations for a variety of courses and allow your group members to take them individually. Just be sure that each person completes the course quiz individually in their account and registers for ASHA CEUs if desired.
How long does the group have access to the course?
MedSLP Ed Courses are available to those who purchase them for site lifetime access and is on-demand 24/7 on the website. It remains available to course registrants after completion to come back and review as needed. Each course is registered with ASHA for CEUS for a minimum of 5 years. The course is editorial reviewed at the end of the 5-year period to make sure that the information is still up to date and updated if needed by the course creator.
What Payment Options are available for Group Discounts?
Once a course list is submitted, our support team can send you a link to pay an invoice online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express or payment with a check.
Please note that if you choose to send a check, course codes are mailed after we receive the check from your organization. If your accounting department requires setup as a vendor, you can request a W9 from our support team at info@medSLPed.com or indicate it on the Course Code Request Form when you submit your requirements.